Money Minute - Tuesday 11th October 2022
WINNER: Andy Davies from Rumford takes the £500 up the Braes!
- What’s name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
- Which herb is used to make pesto?
- Which colour is the ‘N’ in the Netflix logo?
- Name any of the Three Muskateers?
A: Athos / Porthos / Aramis
- Who played Vivian in Pretty Woman?
A: Julia Roberts
- Which band released the 1985 album ‘Brothers In Arms’ ?
A: Dire Straits
- The Grange Burn flows through which local town?
- John Thaw portrayed which TV inspector?
A: Morse (also Regan from The Sweeney)
- Which train station in Scotland is named after a novel by Sir Walter Scott?
A: Edinburgh Waverley / Waverley
- The Rhineland is part of which country?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!