Money Minute - Friday 26th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Carrie Drummond scored 6
- What does ASAP stand for?
A: As Soon As Possible
- What’s 6 x 6?
- Name any Scrabble letter that’s worth 10 points?
A: Q or Z
- Who was married to Tom Cruise between 1990 and 2001?
A: Nicole Kidman
- Which X Factor winner’s debut song was ‘A Moment Like This’ ?
A: Leona Lewis
- Which Richard wrote & directed ‘Love Actually’ ?
- Fort Augustus sits at the south end of which loch?
A: Loch Ness
- Phil Collins rose to prominence as a singer & also playing which instrument?
- What’s the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!