Money Minute - Monday 26th September 2022
CONTESTANT: Scott Petrie from Livingston scored a very great eight!
- Who recorded the songs ‘Rocket Man’ and ‘I’m Still Standing’ ?
A: Elton John
- What’s 1 x 1 x 1?
- Name any of the 3 countries most commonly known as Scandinavian:
A: Denmark / Sweden / Norway
- Which word can go after ‘Springer’ and ‘Cocker’ to make up a dog breed?
- In which TV series was Jack Bauer played by Kiefer Sutherland?
- What’s furthest east: Stirling Castle or Blackness Castle?
A: Blackness Castle
- Calamari is made from which seafood?
- How many days are in September?
- The composer Mozart was born in the country now known as what?
A: Austria (Salzburg)
- Olympus Mons is a large volcano on which planet?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!