Money Minute - Monday 29th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Alison Crumley, Polmont scored 8!
- Complete the well known phrase: Red Sky in the morning…
A: Shepherd’s Warning / Sailor’s Warning
- How many weeks are in 2 years?
- What gemstone is a traditional gift for a 40th wedding anniversary?
- Which drink’s ad campaigns claim it can ‘give you wings’ ?
A: Red Bull
- In which country is Copacabana beach?
- Which Falkirk village shares a name with a sunny US state?
- What is the next major golf tournament?
A: The Masters (in April ’23 @ Augusta)
- In which religion would you worship in a synagogue?
- In tennis, which point comes after 30?
- In food, what does ‘GM’ stand for?
A: Genetically Modified
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!