Money Minute - Tuesday 27th September 2022
CONTESTANT: Jim King from Alloa scored a super 7 out of 10. What about you?
- What’s the main ingredient of an omelette?
- How many holes are in two rounds of golf?
- What is Disney’s streaming service called?
A: Disney Plus
- What’s the name of Tintin’s dog?
A: Snowy (or Milou in French)
- How many cents are in a dollar?
- Fran Healy is lead singer with which band?
- Which local ‘gorge’ shares its name with one in Bristol?
A: Avon Gorge
- Airline Ryanair were founded in which country?
- Mecca is the holiest city in which religion?
- Who is the current Speaker of the House of Commons?
A: (Sir) Lindsay Hoyle
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!