Money Minute - Tuesday 7th June 2022
CONTESTANT: Kelly McRobbie from Falkirk
- Which ‘f’ is another phrase for ‘two weeks’
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What do you use to write on a blackboard?
- ‘The Two Towers’ is the second movie in which film trilogy?
A: Lord of the Rings
- The wine regions of Bordeaux and Rhone are in which country?
- Which local council is based at ‘Old Viewforth’ ?
- Which George has recent hits ‘Anyone for You’ and ‘Shotgun’ ?
- In which European country did you used to spend the ‘Guilder’ ?
A: Netherlands / Holland
- What is your ‘jumping bone’ more commonly known as?
- Which band ‘Built This City on Rock And Roll’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!