Money Minute - Wednesday 17th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Craig Wilson, Falkirk scored 3
- If the school day starts at 9am and finishes at 3pm, how long does it last?
A: 6 hours
- Which paper size is bigger: A4 or A5?
- Jasmine Harman & Jean Johansson are both presenters of which house hunting show?
A: A Place in the Sun
- Which ‘P’ is a series of sentences that normally cover the same topic?
- Usain Bolt holds the world 100m record, but with which time?
A: 9.58 seconds (set in 2009)
- A ‘double dribble’ is an illegal action in which sport?
- Which movement won the Battle of Falkirk Muir?
A: The Jacobites
- Which American city is famous for its ‘Tea Party’ in 1773?
- A ‘heliograph’ transmits signals using what?
A: Sunlight / will accept ‘Sun’
- In which month will the first school term end?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!