Money Minute - Wednesday 22nd June 2022
CONTESTANT: Craig Wilson, Larbert
- Which famous river runs through Egypt?
A: The Nile
- What’s the square root of 9?
- Which soft drink is known for its ‘Totally Tropical Taste’ ?
- Yesterday was the longest day of the year - but in which month is the shortest?
- ‘Teppanyaki’ is a style of cooking from which country?
- In health, what does the ‘B’ in ‘BMI’ stand for?
A: Body (Mass Index)
- Fred & Flo is a baby range at which supermarket?
- How many Forth Valley College campuses are there - 2, 3 or 4?
A: 4 (Falkirk, Alloa, Stirling & Raploch)
- In what year was the Chernobyl disaster?
- Mahon is the capital city of which Spanish island?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!